February 1, 2017

FEBRUARY GOALS


Oh my, that went by quick. We're already in the second month of the new year, and I'm (admittedly) disappointed that I haven't actually done anything major this month. I think I'm gonna aim for something each month, something I can remember and know that that was the highlight of the month. It doesn't have to be specific, and it doesn't even have to be something great, it just has to be something different from my every day norm. I think that's the only way we know we're improving with our lives. Anyway, here's a look at how my January went:
  • Read: FAIL
    I'm actually disappointed that I didn't pick up or flick through a single book this month. Let's hope February will be different.
  • Work: TICK
    I must admit, the last week of January would probably be the highlight of the month, if only because my boss noticed how much I was working. Hah. I'm still excited to take on crazy workloads for the time being, so forgive me if I'm away from social media for a bit!
  • Blog: FAIL
    I tried. Really.
  • Exercise: TICK
    I'm actually pretty proud that I managed to go through the whole month exercising in my room, missing just two days of exercise for very good reasons (once it was 37 degrees celcius, and the other, I was just too exhausted from work). Hoping to keep this up for another 70 days to see if there are any major changes to my body by day 100.
  • Journal: TICK
    I'm actually still pretty up to date with 3 of the journals / planners I'm planning to use throughout the year, so yay!
  • Expenses: TICK
    I'm not too sure how much I spent this month (and I don't want to calculate), but because the sales have died off since Boxing Day, I feel like I haven't actually spent much on things I don't need. I hope to keep this up in February and with all the extra money I'm making from my crazy work schedule, my savings would be getting a great boost.
February is a short month, no doubt, but I'm hoping to get things done to its full extent either way:
  • READ: Unlike last year, my reading seems to be taking a backseat. I can't seem to find the motivation to pick up a book or my kindle. Let's just hope I can fit some time for reading this month
  • WORK: I'm still on the work all day every day ride, and haven't burnt out yet.. which is a good thing. I still have all the energy in me and I'm hoping to go just as hard this month
  • BLOG: I'm going to try to keep this blog up to date, but forgive me if I fall behind!
  • EXERCISE: I'm aiming for at least 100 days of weight training, and I really want to see if there is any difference by the end of those days. I love that I've kept up with it for the whole of January, so let's hope February stays the same
  • JOURNAL: I'm loving journaling in my Hobonichi as it allows me to keep everything in one place, and I can't see February being any different!
  • EXPENSES: I think I'm going to relax my expenditure just a little. I haven't actually been spending much, and with all the overtime shifts I've been picking up, I think it's fair that I reward myself at the same time
  • UPCOMING CLASS: It's still under wraps, but this month's goal is to complete my upcoming class with BPC (before due date!). Details on what the class is about won't be unveiled till closer to release date, but do expect one in the near future! I just need to buckle down and write it all up before due date at the end of this month!
It's going to be a full month again and I can't wait to see what happens by the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment