December 29, 2014

My Planners for 2015

As the year draws to a close, new resolutions are made and a whole list of ambitions are drawn up, ready to conquer the new year. For me, well, from one planner in 2014, the new year brings about for me a whole (let me count...) 7 new set of books to go through each day. Yes, I am definitely going to regret it. But here's the list of them and how I'm (hopefully) going to use each of them:

1- Filofax Malden Ochre
This will forever be my planner. It holds 7 dividers currently (I'll give a whole new post on it separately), holding monthly views, weekly views, personal notes on myself and bf, expenses, and two sections still yet to be decided. I use my Malden for listing things I need to do every day in my weekly view, and uni deadlines. I keep track of my spending (because we all know I do too much of that these days), and I keep a list of things I want / need to buy in my personal sections. I basically will need to use this in my life every day and is my main planner.

2- Midori Traveler's Notebook (MTN)
My sentence a day diary - more often than not, my days are boring, so I don't need a whole lot of space to write my thoughts. My Midori basically jots down the more important things in my day to remember. It's laid out as a week to view with a grid page on the opposite. The grid page will act like a little scrapbook to document the week etc.

3- A6 Hobonichi Planner
My drawing book. I plan to hopefully draw something every day to improve my drawing / sketching / painting skills.

4- A5 Hobonichi Planner
I totally destroyed this book by pulling off a section I wasn't happy with, so this is going to be my uni book where my notes will live

5- Kikki k Sentence A Day
I purchased a Christmas gift pack which comes with this, and since this book comes with prompts, it will not be like my MTN. I look forward to starting this and seeing what I've written in 3 years.

6- A5 Aldi 2015 Diary
This A5 diary came as a day-to-a-page with just ruled lines under each day - it's basically a regular notebook with a date at the top. I'm planning on using this as my bf notebook. I always seem to lack documenting our time together, and I hope this will change this year.

7- Pinetti Pocket Notebook
I got this from Notemaker when they were having their Boxing Day sale, and it houses two cahier Moleskine notebooks. As I'm very picky with which notebook I do my brain dumping in (as you can see, I have a very set order of what I like to do with each notebook, and they all seem very non-brain dumping worthy), this will serve as that.

Although not all of them are used as the conventional 'planner', you can see how all of them somewhat revolves around a diary-style specific day... thing. I'm not sure how long I will last with these many diaries, but we'll just have to see how it goes!

9 comments:

  1. That's a lot of books! Good luck keeping on top of them! I've got a few different books to go through each day, and I've found that keeping them all close at hand has made a big difference in remembering to work on them each day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks! I do the same as well with storing them on my desk to keep them in sight, so hopefully, none will be left behind! Have a great new year with yours!

      Delete
  2. Oh im very keen on the hobonichi a6 planners. Which cover did u get? Would u be able to post more pictures?
    Thanks.
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're absolutely lovely! The cover is still on its way to me, but I'll definitely post pictures of it up once I get it. It's a Chambray Cyan A6 Zipped cover though, so you can have a look on their site if you're keen :)

      Delete
  3. I never thought of having a section for my husband's notes. Maybe I should do that. How do you keep your BF out of your planner? Does he write in it?

    http://giftieetcetera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, my bf and I are actually in a long distance relationship so I have no troubles keeping him out. But when we do meet up, I tend to make him write in my books (like my Hobonichi, or new notebooks) to 'break it in' - I have clean notebook phobia - and it's good form of memory keeping to look over when we're apart. But as for my actual planner, I don't mind if he looks in it, though he never really got around to touching it... lol :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my! I'm planning to have around the same number of planners to maintain this 2015. Hope we could keep this up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! That's a lot of planners/books to keep up with. How are you going with it all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Lol currently I'm up to date with all of it except my A6 Drawing Hobonichi book. I set aside an hour every night to fill it all up. It doesn't actually take too long as it all requires only a sentence ... or 4 to get done :)

      Delete