April 22, 2016

PROJECT LIFE 2016: WEEK 10


Another quick week layout using stamps and the March Kelly Purkey set found here. I love that the photographs are always able to speak for themselves, but with just a little journaling and stamps, a layout is complete. This week was no different with doughnuts, paint and discovering filling my spread.

Here's a little look into some of the cards I decorate using stamps and stickers:


The main Project Life card was from Kelly Purkey's Spring Break kit. I added a stamp from her Clearly Kelly range and two little puffy stickers from Heidi Swapp. I received a new leather satchel bag this week, so in the spread it went. I wrote out my journaling with just a Sharpie pen and stamped on the stars using KP's Reading List stamp. The last photograph was just a simple piece of label stuck onto the photo with the phrase from Studio Calico.

And that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment