December 7, 2015

WOODLAND COTTAGE

It's been a while since I've done a planner set up post, I know, but I just didn't feel like making my planner pretty recently. As December is now here, I was able to use thenew 2016 Kikki K inserts that came with my cute watermelon planner. It has cream paper and lines that aren't as pronounced as it was last year. Not to mention, it has cute little designs for each week. I was thinking of keeping it rather simple next year, aka, no decorations, but I must admit, I couldn't resist. So here's a little look into it:


The main embellishments for this spread came from Australia's very own The Reject Shop. It had a great number of embellishments and there were two of each design, which was perfect really. It even had gold foil on some embellishments, and I'm pretty sure I only payed $3 or so for it. Really great value for money. I was stuck after I decorated the edges with flowers, so I decided to throw in other random bits like stamps from Kelly Purkey / Aldi, stickers from Kaisercraft, hand-made cork letters using my Bigshot and bunting washi tape from mt. And that's about it really. I'm sure it'll look a little bit more complete once I add things to it during the week. But for now, this will have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment