May 14, 2016

MTN 10TH ANNIVERSARY


I was actually pretty hesitant in purchasing one of these, because for one, I know for a fact that there is basically no point in having one. Don't get me wrong though, the 10th Anniversary MTN was pretty darn cute, but what can they be other than collectables? But as always, I was talking myself up into buying one. I mean, I loved the tin it came with and the fact that it fits the regular MTN. I loved the stickers. And well, I just wanted one, and by the end of my talk (which was not long), I wanted one really badly. So you'll understand when the super cool team at Notemaker asked if I wanted one to review. Because um, yes, I do. I really do.

So one came rushing (as fast as it could through snail mail) to me from Notemaker and I had it in my greedy little hands in no time. I was fortunate enough to get a brown version (orange tin) which matches my trusty brown MTN. Here are some pictures of my new little MTN friend:



The 10th Anniversary set is basically a DIY MTN. You create your own little notebooks using the tiny paper provided before slipping it in the baby Midori. They've even thrown in a little charm for your MTN too, which is honestly too damn cute.


You can get your own little 10th Anniversary now on the Notemaker site. Just click here and you'll be redirected straight to it! (You might even end up picking a whole lot of other stationery goodies and that's ok) Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment