August 1, 2016

AUGUST GOALS


It's crazy to think that it's already August. So much has happened this year, and yet there's still much more to look forward to and accomplish as I transition into full time work and adult life (eep). Life is hard, but the best thing is: you will always have the power to shape your life the way you want it. It just depends on whether or not you're brave enough to do so. But anyway, here's a look at how July went for me in terms of goal setting and achievement:
  • x     Read two books
  • x     Spend less
  • x     Catch up with Project Life 2016
  • ΓΌ Keep up with Weekly MTN
Now that I'm working in a different place (with highly limited shopping options), I can say that the first goal I set for the month might actually finally be achievable:

Let's see how this month goes:
  • Spend less than $400
  • Read a book (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!)
  • Draw, draw, draw!
Been having a bumpy end to the month of July and I'm hoping things will start looking up when August comes around..

No comments:

Post a Comment