October 22, 2014

Blue Bazaar Promotion!

Recently, I purchased a Strathmore 500 Mixed-Media Series sketchbook from a little Australian based company called Blue Bazaar. They were brilliant in service and even provided a little packet of Jellybeans in my package! Safe to say, I was pretty happy with their service and even more so when I found out that having a blog could mean discounts for my wonderful readers!

Fast forward a few weeks and I found out that another company called Webster's Pages announced the introduction of a new set of Colour Crush planners due to be released in mid-late December. And the best part: Blue Bazaar was stocking them! For a planner lover, I was pretty ecstatic knowing that a lovely product from America, would be readily available for Aussies like myself.

So here's the scoop:


From now till the 30th of November 2014, you'll be able to purchase products* from Blue Bazaar's online store at 10% off the entire cart - which includes Webster Page's new colour crush planners! But you have to be quick: pre-orders for the Webster Pages planners are closing on the 26th of October AEST and the 10% will only apply if you order now.


And of course, I jumped at the chance to order myself one because I don't think I'll be able to find another deal like it. So get yours now! You can read all about Webster's Pages planners here.


*BLUE BAZAAR is offering readers of my blog a 10% discount on your next order.  To receive the discount include the following code in the coupon field of your order: BLOG10.    Note: discounts do not apply to items already discounted, on sale or subscription.  The code is valid until the 30th November 2014 and is available for one time use.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this wonderful site *_* I pre-ordered two kits, one for me and another as a Christmas gift to my mother <3 Thanks for the coupon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either till someone mentioned in on a Planner group on Facebook! And seeing I could get discounts for it, why not share it with the world? So I'm so glad other planner addicts can join in and save! :D

      Delete