November 3, 2015

WEEK FORTY-FOUR IN MY MTN

Another week down, and I love that I'm still up to date with my MTN weekly spreads. Out of all the projects I've done, this would have to be the longest running (and up to date) project I've done in... ever. Hah! I'm always used to not liking a page in a book after a week or so of use then changing it up all over again. I guess having a dated notebook does have its perks as it will always keep you on your toes. But anyway, this week's theme was quick and easy with basically everything used coming from Kaisercraft:


The only thing that didn't come from KC was the 'love pictures' stamp on the bottom right of the page. Here's a little close up of the spread:



I can't believe it's already November, guys! Just two more months and we'll be in 2016. Better make the most of this time while we can. Hope ya'll are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment