January 1, 2017

JANUARY GOALS


Hey there and happy new year! Hope everyone is having a great new start to 2017, with plans and goals for a better year. I'm back to the daily grind with a new set of goals to tackle for the month and year, so let's get to it:

  • Read: 2 books / month
    Finish reading Digital Fortress by Dan Brown and The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight
  • Work: ~ 6 days / week
    I used to pass up my overtime and on-call shifts to people when I got the chance, but I've been on a crazy work bend lately and have been picking up shifts from everyone when I possibly can. Call me crazy, but I've been a little bored at home with no real impending deadlines, so why not just work? Hah. I'll probably burn out half way through, but while I'm young and energised, I'm aiming to work ~6 days a week. So forgive me if I'm a little absent from my blog and Instagram. I'm just being a workaholic!
  • Blog: ~ 6 posts / month
    I sometimes forget to update my blog for reasons inexcusable (like being lazy), so I'm hoping this will keep my blogging life a little more active for my wonderful readers.
  • Exercise: Everyday
    I've started this in-room exercise routine where I manage to get my heart pumping and sweat pouring without the need to do cardio. I used to pass off my exercise routine as it required going downstairs and prepping up the treadmill (I'm just that lazy), but now that I can do my routine before / after work, I'm hoping to keep at it till I see some results.
  • Journal: Everyday
    Realistically speaking, I know I won't be able to do it every day, but as long as my journals / planners are up to date, I'm happy with that.
  • Expenses: < $1000
    Let's face it, I can't make a goal of lesser than $1000 knowing a purchase like a Gillio Compagna is a straight $400 deduction. Hah. But lately, I have been spending a little lesser than usual with sales ending with the new year. So who knows, I might be spending lesser than $500 this month (doubt it)!

So how are your goals for the new year and month looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment