October 9, 2015

CURRENTLY #1

I've seen this floating around in the blog-osphere for a while, and I've been meaning to kick start this trend in my blog to keep it flowing, so here's my first 'currently' list for the week:



TIME: 4:47pm
LOCATION: Bedroom / craft room / office
FEELING: A little chilly from the aircon
LOVING: My typewriter and new stamps from Ali Edwards
READING: The Goldfinch by Donna Tart
DRINKING: A mix of cranberry and Fanta in my favourite cup
ANTICIPATING: My iPhone dying after I accidentally brought it into the MRI room..
LISTENING: Shane Filan - Beautiful to Me (love love love!)
WATCHINGVampire Diaries' new season!
PLANNING: The tasks I have to get done by this weekend
LOOKING FORWARD: To Tuesday when Monash 3rd Years visit the hospital I'm working at!
CREATING: My contribution to Little Paper Projects' Love Where You Live
NEED TO FINISH: My university assignment before Monday!
WISHING: I had an extra day off

MAIN GOAL: For this weekend - to get my assignments done and dusted, 

1 comment: