October 24, 2015

WEEK FORTY-THREE IN MY MTN

I'm finally back home and getting through some creative projects that needed to be done. I've posted up week forty-two a week late, but better late than never, no? This week I decided to go with a super simple layout. All I basically 'decorated' were the borders using paper from Heidi Swapp's Wanderlust collection.


I stamped the picture using a stamp set by Ali Edwards called What Today Looked Like. I love how a simple phrase using white ink can make a picture stand out. I used the Archival Brilliance Moonlight White stamp ink on the photo as it dries quickly and doesn't smear.

Here's a little close up of the stamped photo:


That's really about it for this week's spread, so here's another spread I made in 10 minutes in my Midori Traveler's Notebook. Love me some full paged photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment