October 1, 2015

WEEK THIRTY-NINE IN MY MTN

I was meant to have this post up last weekend but unfortunately, my time was focused on baking some food for work on Monday and finishing up some last minute uni work for the upcoming week. I didn't want to spend so much time with my layout again, so I decided to google some inspiration and landed on Scatted Confetti's Maggie Holmes 'Open Book' layout. It was simple, yet... delicate. It was perfect. I had all the utensils needed, and all I needed to do was get crackin'



Although I didn't purchase the Open Book paper pad, I did manage to get my hands on her Project Life edition which is filled with cards patterned the same way. And guess what? It worked perfectly. The 6 x 4" size was the perfect size for my MTN and so I got right into it. I used my striped gold and metallic gold washi in addition to the layout and it was wonderful. I forgot how delicate the Open Book collection was and it was great to rediscover it once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment