January 17, 2016

PROJECT LIFE 2016: WEEK 0 & 1

I'm still going strong over here with my Project Life spreads (although, it IS only week 1...), and that may only be because I'm still free as a bird. A different story would be told when February comes around and I start my first job as a qualified Radiographer - I'm sure I'll be drowning in projects then. But for now, here's a little look into my Project Life world:

Week 0 of my Project Life spread was actually December 29th when my baby cousin was still around exploring + shopping Melbourne with me, I didn't really do anything for New Year's day (like every other year), so this spread focused on all the pictures we took then. Here are some close ups of the spread I did:




Unfortunately, for privacy reasons, I can't really show you the full spread. I'm sure my cousin would love the publicity but I'll save it for now and go with the details.

Week 1 of my Project Life spread, however, was filled with job interviews and meets with one of my closer uni friends:


Here are some close-ups:





I primarily (99%) used stamps from Kelly Purkey because for one, I've been itching to use them since forever, and for another, I love how they can match so easily with a variety of different themes and projects. I stamped all my white phrases with Brilliance Archival Moonlight White ink, however, when it comes out to light or not at all, I go over it with my Posca white marker.

I'm probably going to add some digital stamps to my next spread knowing there'll be lots of white spaces in them, and not having any ink that will stain my pictures without wiping off. It should be fun playing with digital stamps. I'll be using my digital stamp creations that will be available in my shop to give you an idea of how they can be used. Till then, hope you enjoyed looking through my first two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment