April 19, 2014

Muji!

I was out shopping today in the city when I found out that Melbourne's new Emporium shopping centre consisted of a Muji store! Seeing the last time I was in a Muji shop was halfway round the world in Singapore, 'excited' would be an understatement of how I felt when I made the discovery.

Muji has an abundance of items from stationery to clothing, suitcases, toiletries, and household items. The company's basic principle is to develop new simple products at reasonable prices by making the best use of materials while considering environmental issues. Says their website.

The main things I love in their shop are their stationery (naturally). Although the paper in their notebooks may bleed a little and feather at places, they're cheap and good enough to not worry about those things. These are the items I bought today:

Two A6 notebooks, a free passport type notebook and a corner puncher
(Absolutely love the free notebook style!)
Something like my multi Mitsubishi Uni / Pilot Coleto pens, just Muji branded
Some casings even comes with a pencil 'tab'!


Rounded corner puncher - great for self-made Filofax dividers!
See the corner of the receipt there? Perfect!
Now I can't wait to get writing in my new notebooks (and because Muji is available now right at my doorstep, carefully utilisation of these notebooks are not required!), using the corner punch and my colourful pens in my Filofax!

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Muji whatsoever. They're just another one of my favourite shops which really deserves the praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment