July 8, 2014

Kikki K Mint Limited Edition Update

Kikki K Mint & Berry

I emailed Kikki K recently asking them if they were planning to release the Limited Edition Mint planners anytime soon. I've read multiple posts regarding this topic, but I wanted a reply for myself, so I went ahead and emailed them, with their reply being:


Hi there,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately at this point in time we do not have any more Mint Personal Planners to be sold.
During the online exclusive offer, we only released 100 units to be sold, and these sold out in 2 hours!

We do believe more of these Mint Personal Planner will be coming later this year. If you like I will add you to our notification list to be told when they will be available online again.
Between August and October we will also be releasing a number of new Time Planners and Personal Planners in different colours and designs. Keep an eye out on our website for more details!

Apologies for the inconvenience, please let us know if we can assist in any other way.

Kindest regards,
Meg


I hope this helps to those planning to buy one in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment