July 1, 2014

July and Everything in It

NB: I want to remind my readers that filo-sophical will soon be changing to lettersinnovember@blogspot.com come 27th of July 2014. Read about the post here.

It's funny, you'd think I would be free now that I'm on holidays... but it seems like I'm just as busy / busier than I was during uni term. But I guess the major difference is: when I'm busy during the holidays, it's only because I'm doing the things I love and not because I'm stressing over uni work...

But anyway, as June comes to a close and July comes round the corner, there are three things on the agenda:
1- To attempt to start writing in my new Midori
2- July Photo-a-Day Challenge
3- Malden's Weekly Set-ups

I think it's time for a change, no? In addition to my new blog address coming end of July, I shall try (may fail) to give a weekly post on my page set-up. And so, to start it of, here's this week's set up:

This week's set-up

I'm starting to put a little bit more work into my set-ups mostly because:
1- I have the time to actually do so
2- I don't have as many things to list down compared to when I'm at uni, which means I can go absolutely crazy decorating and still have sufficient space to note down the important things

However, this pretty pages obviously won't last come start of term in August...

Apart from that, my Midori is up and ready to go. All it needs now is some courage on my end to get over my blank-page fear.

And lastly, this month's photo-a-day challenge will be from @hobbylane:


It's nice and easy and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it done. To follow my progress, follow me on instagram @lettersinnovember, or check out my instagram widget on the left

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 02, 2014

    Well, if it's going on the market, let me know! I would love to have it! :) goca_nikolic@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete