May 12, 2014

The Cobalt That Changed My Mind...

So despite what I said in my previous review about Filofax's Compact Pennybridg (found here), it's cobalt brother has somehow swayed me into loving it again. I still stand by the fact that it's not exactly practical with the card placements and the size of the rings, but to be fair:
  1. It is a compact Filofax. I guess the only way for it to uphold that 'compact' title, is to make the rings smaller. And... I have decided to accept that.
  2. I'm just going to have to hold lesser cards (sigh)
In my moment of weakness (which really comes often, nowadays), before I received the black Pennybridge, I saw the cobalt up for sale by the same seller for AUS$45 (you can find the seller here, though the cobalt seems to have sold out already!), and so... I bought it. And yes, I know I'm now the owner of two Pennybridges, but the black is still up for sale (SOLD!).

The reason why I've changed my mind was really because of the cobalt colour... and feeling it in my hands again. It was just so wonderful! I know it's not too great an answer, but it really is! It doesn't have that delicious leather smell my other Filofaxes have, but it's still lovely!

Compared to the previous model, this one came with the new spring edition dividers (green and grey), clear ruler, 2014 and 2015 inserts! I'll be able to save this planner for next year's use!

But enough jabber, here are the pictures of the beautiful new Cobalt Pennybridge:

Pennybridge in the lovely cobalt blue!


Inside: spring dividers and 2014 & 2015 inserts!





And unlike the black Pennybridge, the rings seem to have no issues.
And that's the cobalt!

NOTE: I have decided to sell this Filofax on my eBay store to earn a little money, so head over to the 'Items For Sale' tab for more details and a link over (:

No comments:

Post a Comment